KENDRA'S KRAZY KRAFT IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FREE CUSTOM DESIGN, GO TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED 3x DESIGN BLOG HERE.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Headers

As you can see, I have a new blog header. I've figured out how to do it and now if anyone needs me to make them a header I will. Here are a few 'practice' ones I've made, some of them I just made up names for and some of them are actually the names of peoples' blogs!
If any of you want a header, or want one of these, just comment and tell me what colors you'd like, what text, and any extras.
Here ya go!






















I hope that gives you guys some ideas!
     Oh, and I can make blog buttons that go with your header, here are a few more 'practice' ones:



I think that my sister Anna is really going to use this one:


I love colorful designs, as you can see. I haven't figured out how to add the sidebar things yet, but I've painted them:



Well, that's all! Hope that gives you all some ideas!
Kendra

No comments: