KENDRA'S KRAZY KRAFT IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FREE CUSTOM DESIGN, GO TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED 3x DESIGN BLOG HERE.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Backgrounds

I figured out how to make a background today. :D  Here is the one I practiced with, it's not very good, but I'm not going to waste it.



If anybody wants it just drop me an email @ ismikendra.facebook@gmail.com
I'll send you the code. 

Update:

I'm taking a short break on blog buttons, sorry I've been having trouble with them working right. Someone is going to help me out though, and hopefully I'll be ready to take in orders soon. You can sign up on the waiting list, but you might have to wait awhile, and all you bloggers wanting blog buttons, you'll have to wait too, I'm so very sorry. I just have to figure out what is going wrong.

Hey, but don't be sad, I can now make backgrounds, so if you want a free makeover just comment! Or if you want a background by itself.

Let me know!




No comments: