KENDRA'S KRAZY KRAFT IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FREE CUSTOM DESIGN, GO TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED 3x DESIGN BLOG HERE.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Buttons for Lauren

Just let me know which number you like, or if you want something else and I'll get started on the code!


(Sorry, I didn't realize the front didn't turn up on these too so well till I already made them.)
                                                #1




                                               #2
                                      
                                                     
                                            #3
                              
                                         
                              I think you're going to choose #4 or #5. (-;




                                     #5


Let me know which one you like and I'll get started on the HTML (ugh) code!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! THose are great, Kendra! I think I like #5. *grin* You did a great job! Take your time, I'm not really in a hurry, though I'll be so excited when it's done! =)

Blessings,
~Lauren~